BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Leading through hard

Yes, leadership is hard. At times, I like many don't want to do this anymore. Sometimes, I can become so overwhelmed that I begin to wonder if I will make it. I don't this is unusual for leaders. I look at Moses, King David and even Solomon. They all were at times overwhelmed to the point of giving up. Even Jesus Christ got to the place where He wanted to give up. He pleaded with Father God to take this from Him.

How do we navigate hard? Ephesians 4 gives us some clarity.

1- Stand Steady and Focus on Unity – Ephesians 4:3

2- Engage hard with Grace – Ephesians 4:7

3- Walk hard out in the fullness of Christ – Ephesians 4:12-16, 22+
(pray, speak well, ask questions, speak the truth, encourage one another)

How have you walked through hard times in leadership?

0 comments: